Your first visit to Ripon Family Physicians establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Permission to treat minor - Print this form if someone other than a parent will be bringing your child to an appointment.
Please click on the following links. Print the forms and fill them out completely. Then bring them to our office.
New Patient Packet - Print and completely fill out these forms. Return them to our office prior to your first appointment.
The following forms are already contained in this packet:
- Patient Information Form - Print and complete this form if your information changes.
- Medical History Form - Print and complete this form to update your medical history.
If you want to request your medical records be transferred, you can fill out this form and send it to the appropriate office. For assistance with medical records, contact Angela at (209) 599-4211x 110.
- Records Release - To have records sent TO our office.
- Records Release - To have records sent FROM our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.